Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Schilling's Back in Business

Love Schilling. Love him, Dear Criss. Not feeling the love (for a while) for Fulkie. Keith Fulke came in and I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown after a peaceful 7/8 innings with Curty. Fulke shoulda just thrown slow pitch, too. Anyway, it was a W, but seriously. Good game. I think I gotta say that we can cut it out with harrassing Johnny D. now. I think he gets it. I'm feeling really bad for him. I don't know if he's really happy there. Leave Varitek for Jeter? Never.

As for tonight, as usual, theSox have to give up at least one game stupidly to the Yankees. Hopefully we can pull through in a lovely dramatic fashion involving Big Papi.

And now we're counting the Millar vs. Varitek vs. Ben vs. Steve vs. Tommy pics? Wow. I actually thought that since I was going crazy with the Millar pics that he might win. Steve, Ben and Tommy will have their turn this fall. Come on! No more Adam V.

Roxy's Prediction: Heat lose game 1 to Pistons. Pistons will feel like idiots and fight this one. Heat will have too many days off.

WE'RE GOING TO SEE THE SOX (but not quite at Fenway) !!!!!! ME AND YOU, CRISS! ARE YOU EXCITED?!?! I love the new Sox cap you bought. It looks great on you. When's the Varitek T-shirt coming in? Don't copy me. Glad you're over that Yankees phase.

Kim in Arkansas is in Boston right now. Maybe she'll give us a full report.

Roxy

Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home