Monday, June 05, 2006

White Hot Heat

The Heat made it to the finals, Dear Roxy!!!
Darryl Hall and Johnny Oates couldn't be happier. He'd been waiting for this for 18 years, along with every other Heat fan!
Wade was unbelievable, even with the flu. We had a little cold and were in bed all weekend long, can't imagine playing with the flu!
Shaq was awesome.
And little Jason Williams. I used to love him when he played in Sacramento, and couldn't be happier he's doing what he's doing now with the Heat.
And Walker, Haslem, Peyton....

Hopefully they'll win four more!

You know what I love the most? Ever since my sister made it to game 3 Saturday night, she's become a basketball fan! You don't understand... I've been waiting for this forever!

I also happen to be in a New York state of mind since I've been listening to the Piano Man himself.

The rivalry continues tonight and won't stop for four straight days, my friend. I hate the fact that we're not even healthy. And with Jeter hurt by the Orioles' pitcher, we are now in a bind.

And I was thinking Wily Mo, not Coco. Sorry.

By the way, Dear Readers, I wasn't playing when I offered my ticket for the Red Sox-Marlins game. Really, you can have it!

The World Cup is coming and a little birdie told me you don't like soccer! What the hell is wrong with you? I know, I know, a lot! V, this is the World Cup. The best sport in the world! Ask around!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home