Thursday, June 15, 2006

Is it Friday Yet?

I have a message for the Red Sox and it's the title of Dear Criss' blog today. Go read it.

I feel empty of emotion toward the Heat. I can't really root against them, but I'm not necessarily rooting for them. You keep the high emotion rolling, okay? That pic of Niwitwit is scary, man. Cover the kids' eyes.

Okay, I just found the greatest quote of all time:
The Sox I know / Bob Ryan - Jason Varitek "If you’re looking for somebody for your son or daughter to fix upon to have as a favorite player, let me tell you, you can do no wrong picking Jason Varitek." -- Globe columnist Bob Ryan

Love it. Keep on, JVar. How do you know if your kid's gonna be a star? Do you just know? Is there a twinkle or something in their eye? Do they not complain or eat all their food every night or something? Do they talk about Plato on the ride from school?

Okay, I swear I haven't lost my mind.

Stop making fun of me.

As for Mr. Better-than-a-Helmet Roethlisberger, looks like he's doing much better. Stood up and spoke with fam and friends. Good.

Roxy

Photo 1: Boston Globe
Photo 2: Varitek's old family album



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home