Friday, June 30, 2006

Blog Hog Moment: Welcome Back

First let me say, Dear Criss, that Coco's incredible diving catch last night was - well, an incredible diving catch. I love when the guys play like they mean it. Um, and what's with Julio Franco talking smack to Varitek and the ump while at bat? Schilling later picked him off when he was rushing to second. I know someone who's coming with us tonight who is a big Mets fan and shouldn't be too happy about us sweeping him. We'll discuss later. Plus all his World Cup stories - fresh from Germany.

Then I'd like to say, welcome back for the weekend to Beckett, Lowell and Gonzalez. Wish we could've seen Beckett pitch. We're gonna see Johnson vs. D-Train. Um, I know I'm supposed to be a Red Sox fan, but whose Johnson? Listen, as long as Varitek is catching, we're good.

It's a little gloomy over here, but it's not supposed to rain. Cross the fingers. Please let it not be super humid!
Roxy

Photo: Jim McIsaac, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home