Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy Happy Happy

OMG! I am super excited right now....
ARGENTINA is out!!! Drinks for everyone.
I actually got to see the extra time and penalty kicks! Argentina 2- Germany 4!

Whoo-hooo!!!!

From excitement to boring, boring, boring… I can’t believe I have paid to submit myself to three hours of irritation by going to a Red Sox game! But I guess after all, I am the better friend here, Dear Roxy. Your words! And on top of it all, it's like 99 degrees out with 100% humidity!

OK, Pedro just doesn’t love NY. The day I root for the guy, what does he do? He crumbles in front of the Sox faithful! What a Loser! What happened to keeping it cool? I know - it went out the window! And then that stupid catch by that stupid guy! Hating!

The only great thing about the Yankees' win the day before was that A-ROD, out of all people, saved the day and the series for the Yankees! It always feels good when A-Rod does something good for his sake and that of the team. It can’t possibly feel good to be booed every time you make an out.

Happy 4th!!!

-Criss

Oh yeah, see ya tonight!

Photo: AFP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home