Friday, July 14, 2006

Tune in



While reading the Sun-Sentinel, I found out that Jeter is gonna be featured in one of the Make-A-Wish Foundation stories ESPN has been doing as of late, Dear Roxy. I've been watching some of those stories and I think they're wonderful. I am oh-so glad that Jeter is doing that too. It goes to show that it's not all fun and games for these people; there are many that care about the children too. So tune in Tuesday evening, I know I will :)

Enough... You're are sooo jealous of my Fabio Cannavaro photo collage. If you want one of ugly VTek, just ask! Don't hate!

And yes, Little Papi is cute... Nothing like the father and that's a good thing.

I did watch some of the game. I must admit it was pretty boring though. But it sure got better in the ninth! I think the NL is still crying about that one. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you close a game... with Mariano on the mound!

-Criss

Photos: Sun-Sentinel/John L. White

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home