Friday, August 11, 2006

Sweeping the Sox

How does it feel to have been swept by the Royals, Dear Roxy? The Royals! And because of those losses, the Yankees didn't lose any ground on those hated Red Sox. Come to think about it, we gained a few games on you.

And then Schilling allowed nine doubles!!! I believe that's a new record... One that I wouldn't want to have under my belt.

A big Congrats to Randy Johnson for his no-hitter through six innings a few nights ago. So he lost it in the seventh, but the good thing is that Randy seems to be back. He's been pitching good as of late, and that's the most important thing. Good job.

I hear Matsui might be back soon. I can't wait to have his power back in the lineup. It'll be great.

And because you want to post a thousand of Varitek's photos on the blog, you now have a page on MySpace.

Hahaha
-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home