Sunday, August 20, 2006

Shake it Off

Enough with Randy Johnson, Dear Criss. ENOUGH!!! Now that you've finished working on my new myspace site, I suppose it may take me a few days to figure out how to put a link on this blog to your "Criss Luvs Varitek 4-Lyf" site. The e-mails from fellow Varitek fans are pouring into you, so you better start catching up.

Look, I'm not gonna pretend this weekend has been a walk in the park for me, but I'm not ready to give up. On Friday, I was calling the security guard at work (he has a TV) asking him the score every few minutes, until I start hearing double digits from the Yankees.

I have updated my Whatever List:

1. Josh Beckett
2. Wily Mo Pena
3. Josh Beckett
4. Terry Francona (pull them out earlier and yell at them in the locker room, please)

I won't yell at Lester. I still like him, I just think he needs Varitek. But PEOPLE, DON'T JUST CRUMBLE WITHOUT VARITEK!!!!!!! I know we all love him, but try. Try to try. (P.S. "Sox manager Terry Francona today didn’t rule out a possible Sept. 1 return for Jason Varitek, who has been on the disabled list with a knee injury since Aug. 1. He added that the captain will travel to the West Coast for the Sox' series against the Mariners, Aug. 25-27." Boston Globe 8/20/06)

Next time I'll do a whole post on Varitek: Count Down to the Captain's Return.

I need to see some effort from people. I feel like I write this same post a lot lately. Anyway, let's hope Curty can pull things around tonight. So far so good. Rain delay go away.

Roxy

Photo: Boston Globe, Charles Krupa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home