Saturday, September 09, 2006

Gimme Some Football!

All I'm hearing, Dear Criss, is, "Matsui, blah, blah, blah..."

Okay, so Varitek, Papi and Nixon are back; and not bad, they won two out of three with the White Sox. Not too shabby. Now losing to the Royals, come on. That should've been a sweep.

But football's back! And the Pats barely pulled off a win, but a W is a W. And the Steelers won Thurs., so we're in good shape. And I finally admitted the truth to the Steelers guy at work- I love the Pats. I didn't even get into my whole 49ers history. I gotta tape the highlights tonight because I had to take care of some car stuff - like all day.

Now as for our friend Lester, looks like he's gonna start his treatment in Boston, then go back home to Washington state for the rest. Best, best wishes to him. And Ortiz hit his 48th home run. I swear, if a Yankee takes the MVP, I'm gonna barf.

Until next time,
Roxy


AP Photo: Stephan Savoia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home