Monday, August 28, 2006

Adia I Do Believe I Failed Youuuu

Wow, you pretty much summed up the West Coast situation, Dear Criss. It's so sad. Listen, if they keep playing like this, I'm going to have to pull out some Sarah McLachlan music. That's serious.

Well, should I even bother looking at the standings? 6 1/2. Did you realize the Mariners, who swept the Sox, are in LAST PLACE? I just read that. I wonder if they can pull it off when Varitek gets back. I wonder if they'll have it in them. Maybe they need to hand out money at home plate for every run. In honor of P, Carvel cakes in the dugout. I'm trying here.

Is it bad that I've had thought of wanting to see "Talladega Nights"? Should I not admit that?

Forget it. Pull out Sarah McLachlan. Now.

Roxy

Photo: Sing365.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carvel cakes in the dugout for everyone... and one each for the two of us! :) Doesn't Sarah McLachlan remind you of my old roommate??? She was always playing it at night before she fell asleep.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home