Monday, September 18, 2006

Blog Hog: It Feels Good...Yeah

I swore you wrote something after this weekend and apparently, nothing. May I say that it was redemptive, satisfying, a pride check to win 2-3 against you in NY. It doesn't matter if our season ended today or in Dec. (yes, I extended the season), it made it all better. Coco made an incredible catch last night, Loretta for the double play, Cora's lightning speed - the guys really tried, and I appreciated it. Love them. I started thinking, "No Varitek for how many months?" Spring Training?!" Oh man, are you kidding me? I can't wait. You so have to come this year. Again, I'm not going to NY Spring Training. Sorry. I don't have to hide the bad friend in me, I'm very open about it.

As for the Pats, oh man, Tommy looked like he was in a bad mood and wasn't playing his A game. Eek. But he scraped out a win --and OH MY GOSH! I just realized Ben may be on Monday Night Football, like right now. So we sum up this story and say, here's to the VCR that allowed me to finish watching that late game tonight after dinner. Go Sox Forever! (Did you notice Millar was hitting well and even threw in a home run, recently? Love Millar, still.)

Roxy

Photo: AP, Ed Betz & Julie Jacobson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home