Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fresh Fruit: Eat Your Apples (There is no point to title)


Get over it, Dear Criss. Of course their gonna hug and kiss him! What else are they gonna do, ignore him?! That would be real smart. It's just the emotion of the moment. Man, your peeps are freaks and they detail it on paper. So don't tell me everything is fine and dandy and "under the bridge." You live in your disfunctional team-family filled with denial. So go on using the "we won" excuse.

As for Dancing with the Stars, all my life ('cause I'm super old) I go around with anti-Cowboys feelings as a 49ers fan, and then I gotta watch Emmitt Smith dance?! I'm not falling for this, but you know, it's hard not to root for him. IF I root for him, it's only an off-field thing, 'cause I can roll the old footage from back in the day to stir up all the old feelings for them 'Boys. And it's because I'm against those old men judges being all about the scantily dressed blondes who suddenly are the best dancers.

Anyway, here's to Millar's nice moves. Here's to me being an idiot for not realizing the GG premiere was this week. And here's to the hope of Brady and Roethlisberger playing like champs this week. OMG, I am so sad that baseball is over. This could be Trot's last game as a Red Sox man. I am soooooo crying inside, it hurts. And it could be Loretta's last game. BAWL!!!!!!!

Roxy

AP Photo: Charles Krupa & Bill Kostroun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home