Sunday, September 24, 2006

#53

You can keep your corporate-style celebration. I don't need it. In fact, enjoy it now, because I don't really see ya'll winning the World Series. Not a jab; I just really don't see it. I think the Tigerrrrs will make it in; but I'm fuzzy on who they'll go against.

So, speaking of SI, what's up with your other boyfriend, A-Fraud:

"I can't help that I'm a bright person," he said last month. "I know that's not a great quote to give, but I can't pretend to play dumb and stupid."

"...It seems those guys get a pass. When people write [bad things] about me, I don't know if it's [because] I'm good-looking, I'm biracial, I make the most money, I play on the most popular team...."

"I'm very shy when I play. I always wonder, If I was an a------ and a very flamboyant guy, how much attention could I really call to myself?"

Don't wonder too hard. Dude, you've got one messed up player and team. You guys are mean. I read the anonymous team quotes. Woo, just slap the guy in the face! But you can keep all your freaks. I still don't have any sympathy.

Pats-Broncos tonight. Wow! That's gonna be good. Another loss for the Steelers. I don't think Ben's ready. I think there's more going on there.

Here's to Big Papi for breaking the Jimmie Foxx record. #53 isn't too shabby (although the pic is from #52). A bittersweet season. But, yeah, there is always next year. =P

Roxy

AP Photo, Stephan Savoia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home