Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Happy Tom Brady (Finally) is a Happy Roxy

Oh boy, Dear Criss, you are so lucky it's not the Twins. Last time I checked, the Tigers were catching up. I'll fill you in on Dancing with the Stars and GG. I just barely got home from work in time. ARGGGG!!!! I'll stick with the Pats who really showed some commentators that they need to stop ruling them out. I don't remember if it was Fox or CBS that said the Pats would lose. All of the guys agreed. FORGET IT!!! And those crazy Bengals need to stop the excessive force issues. Geez. Did you see that highlight?! And who made the decision to draft Maroney? Give him a bonus. That kid doesn't stop running!

Watch out Miami. Oh man, those poor Dolphins. No pressure. Let's see if the Steelers can also come back and take care of business.

A very tired, Roxy

AP Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home