Tuesday, October 03, 2006

October Baseball...


... And nowhere in it do I see the Red Sox. How great it is to be a Yankee fan. And how great it is to brag about it to my Red Sox friend. That being you, Dear Roxy.
OK, enough bragging because we haven't even gotten started.

The Yankees start their playoff run tonight against the Tigers. I must admit I feel better about facing them than I do about facing the Twins. Toward the end of the weekend, I was just rooting for the team that was gonna make the Yankees go off to the next round.... and if it's the Tigers, than so be it.

I don't think I'm making sense now. It must be that Stats test I have tonight making me write gibberish. After taking that test, and wondering why I didn't do better, I have to run home to catch the first pitch.

I guess someone is gonna update me on Dancing with the Stars and GG.

-Criss

Photo: ESPN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home