Monday, November 06, 2006

Derek Jeter and More!

Let me start off by congratulating Derek Jeter for winning the Hank Aaron award, Dear Roxy. I'm such a horrible fan because this happened over two weeks ago. Oh well, better late than never. He's such a great player, and this award just shows some of his 'many' abilities. lol. ( I smell a hate blog coming.)

And let's not forget about his third Gold Glove! Amazing!!!

Anyway, how about them Colts?!?!?!
What an amazing win by the amazing Peyton. Can't say enough about that guy. The undefeated Colts played like true champions last night.

What happened to Brady and his 4 interceptions? I almost felt bad for him. I kinda like him ;)

And Ben? Let me just stop now before you come to my house and slap me around...

Enough crying, Rox. It'll get better. Look at the bright side, the Dolphins won against an undefeated team.

Isn't awesome?

-Criss

Photo: Reuters/Ray Stubblebine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home