Monday, October 30, 2006

Congrats to the Cards!



I was rooting for the Mets when they were playing the Cards, Dear Roxy. However, when they won against them, I knew who I was rooting for; them! I forgot how much I liked Jeff Weaver when he was a Yankee (although there were moments I would like to forget) and how much I love Mark Mulder (although I haven't seen much of him).
Anyway, Congrats to them and the whole Cardinals organization for their World Series win.

What happen to the Tigers though? The pitchers and their errors? Crazy I tell ya!

And football. I didn't watch any of the games but I did see the Colts highlights. How about that Manning guy?! He's just awesome. Great win.

I don't know what to tell you about your beloved Ben. Maybe he should just call in sick. He will save himself a lot of trouble, and maybe boos.

Happy Halloween to everyone!!!

-Criss

Photos: Elsa/Getty Images (Apparently Elsa is too cool to sport a last name... lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home