Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Are You on Vacation?

Where are you, Dear Criss?! I thought for sure you would have taken over by now. How about the Steelers demolishing Kansas City 45-7? What's up with pulling Polamalu by his hair or the Bears with their amazing comeback?! I went to bed thinking da Bears would lose for sure. Perfect season still going. But let's not talk about the Dolphins and how they tottttalllyyy blew that game. They could've tied that and won it. I won't even bother to sometimes care about them. It's maddening. (Pats had a bye week) You know who would be a great Dolphins coach? Steve Mariucci. You heard it from me first. I think he could do it. And who kept saying the Tigers would go to the World Series? Oh, yeah, that was me.

So here's Big Papi at a charity event. Oh, and Theo has an officially signed contract. Please, please, please pull this team back together.

How many cans does it take to balance Ben and his mom? 348. I'm thinking we wouldn't need that much.

Roxy

(Ben) AP Photo, Gene J. Puskar
(Papi) Boston Globe Photo, Stan Grossfeld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home