Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tom Brady for Senate

Oh my gosh, Dear Criss! What’s with the shrine to the Cards? Since when were we fans of the Cards? What has happened to you?! I know we didn’t have any baseball, but did you have to go that extent?!! I mean, some self-respect here. Why don’t you just go and throw up random pictures of the Pirates, too.

Guess who’s my current wallpaper at work? So, Tommy pulls off a fantastic victory against the “Purple People Eaters.” Of course, I had to deal with the doubters. Blah, blah. I’m sorry, but did you see him at the end of the game saying hi to his mom? I mean, can he be any nicer? Might as well run for office. It’s just overwhelming. I think he probably volunteers on the weekends with little kids, plays guitar for senior citizens, and walks his grandmother’s dog.

And, yes, Ben might need some R & R in maybe Bermuda or something, where he can relax, have someone cater to him and have a physical therapist on call at a moments notice. I think he needs some meditation with a Buddhist monk, some holy water, and a thicker helmet. But listen, Steve Young had 42 concussions (well, he had a few),. I know it’s not an excuse, but I’m just saying – actually, I don’t know what I’m trying to say with that.

Okay, I’m trying to type this while voting for Emmitt on Dancing with the Stars. But, listen up, next week, it’s you, me, Tommy and Peyton. Forget it! GO PATS!

Roxy

P.S. Ever look up pictures on Google of Tom? Some of them are frightening, like Brokeback Mountain Tom, Ashton Kutcher Tom, New Kids on the Block Tom...

Photo: Matthew J. Lee, Boston Globe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to burst your bubble Roxy, but I don't think that Tom enjoys some of the things that he signs on to do. He didn't look too thrilled to be playing at Pebble Beach of all places! Then again, it was right after the SuperBowl...

5:07 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Wow! Ms. Anti-Tom Brady over there. ;)
Roxy

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home