Monday, November 06, 2006

Et Tu, Adam?

I think the only consolation to me waking up tired from yesterday’s games, Dear Criss, was knowing the Dolphins won. Otherwise, I have no comments about Ben and Tom. I can’t believe it; it drives me insane. Like hitting your bruise over and over again. Like getting soap on a paper cut. And then seeing Vinatieri in that uni… It was so sad. The commentators compared it to Johnny Damon’s debut as a Yankee. It almost felt that way. WHY, ADAM!?!!! And then the chanting, “A-dam. A-dam.” Oh, it was soooo sad. It didn’t have to be this way. Anyway, your stinkin’ Colts won, but this is not it! This is not the Super Bowl!

Well, I know you’re busy watching the Country Music Awards, so we’ll continue the taunting another time. Hope you’re feeling better. It's the stinkin' Jets next week.

Roxy

AP Photo: Winslow Townson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home