Monday, December 04, 2006

Throw the Ball to Mike

Mike Vrabel is one of my favorites. He is a steel wall with a smile. Love the Brawny mountain-man facial hair look. Someone give him a tree to cut down. It was not fun seeing him go down. =( Somebody tell me he’s gonna be okay. Bruschi’s sidekick. Well, we got a win out of it, but it shouldn’t have been such a tight game. Seriously. But hey, Ben pulled off a winner, too, so all is good in the NFL this week.

I got my MLB holiday catalog. Couldn’t they have just excluded every other team except Boston? Where’s my Yawkey Way Store catalog?

Okay, and just for the record, the Jeter card I told you about at the grocery store is still in the vending machine. Looks like people really like him. They’re just buying him up! Hee hee.

Hope things are better when you get back, Dear Criss. Don't worry, I'll take good care of the site.

Roxy

AP Photos: Winslow Townson, Elise Amendola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home