Friday, November 17, 2006

Emmitt the Dancer

I thought you would've taken over the blog since I haven't written anything in over a week, Dear Roxy.

It's Friday and I couldn't be happier :)
Ever since my boss left to China two weeks ago, work has been super hectic. And the next time she decides to go away for three weeks, leaving me with all the work, I'll quit! Ok, maybe not... but it sure does sound tempting.

OMG! Emmitt won Dancing with the Stars and I couldn't be happier! He was my number one choice from the get-go! He's so awesome and his personality is amazing. His moves are not too shabby either. Those hips don't lie, Emmitt! lol

What else is going on? Girardi won the NL Manager of the Year. I'm so happy for him... I'm sure another managerial job awaits him. What he did with that young team was great. Kudos!

What else, what else... some football this weekend!

-Criss

Photo: AP/Adam Larkey, ABC-HO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home