Sunday, November 12, 2006

3-6 Never Seemed Better

Listen, I'll take today's win, Dear Criss. It was fantastic to see Ben win, particularly when the stinkin' Jets beat my Pats. Oh my goodness. I am barely holding it together. I will be happy when the season is over so that I may torture myself with the Red Sox. Keith Foulke is gonna be gone. Mirabelli is a question mark, Trot Nixon is a heart breaker... And I saw what happened with Sheffield, but you know I don't really feel anything there.

So Willie Parker was the spotlight of the game. Did you see the highlights? I don't think he ran so much in his life! And the Dolphins pulled it off again. That was nice, wasn't it? Are they ahead of the Steelers by a game? I can't even think of it that way. It's a little sad.

Well, here we go with Monday. Did I tell you I took the week of Thanksgiving off? Rock on with the countdown!

Roxy

AP Photos: Keith Srakocic, Gener Puskar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home