Thursday, December 14, 2006

Matsuzaka Mania!!

Matsuzaka!

Matsuzaka!

Matsuzaka!

Okay, I totally copied and pasted that, because after having to learn how to spell Roethlisberger, I now have to learn how to spell this one without looking, Dear Criss. Say it five times fast! I gotta learn how to say his first name, though.

So about $100 million later (what's money but something to be spent), here we've got him and the Yankees gotta be copy cats going after another Japanese dude.

Look at this guy. A sweet smile (oh, yes, that's Damon's old number), a sharp suit and a fierce look on the mound. I love it. How will our dear Jason Varitek communicate with Matsuzaka, friends? No idea. Just win.

Love it.
Roxy

P.S. Okay, I won't even go into Audiogate with the Dolphins supposedly buying secret tapes of Brady's audibles. But we must discuss sometime.

AFP/Getty Images/Elsa
AP Photo/Steven Senne
BostonGlobe.com
AP Photo/Steven Senne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home