Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Drop and Give Me 40! Go!

Oh my gosh! Why did they ever even bring in Randy Johnson? And I know I never mentioned the whole Saban thing, but don't worry. The radio is still all over it. I will never think of the song "Sweet Home Alabama" the same way again. I cannot imagine that Bill Cowher would come down here. No way. Don't.

Yeah, I didn't care about the UF - Ohio State thing either. Blah. Did we already talk about Romo botching the snap for the field goal attempt? So sad. You feel terrible for the guy. You know, sports radio needs some new material down here. They keep talking about the same things. I'm just anxious about the playoffs. It better not come down to Pats - Colts in the AFC, or, gasp, Pats - Eagles in the Super Bowl. That would be boring to have a repeat.

Whoa! Did you see Jason Taylor on ESPN Sun. morning? He was all about the Patriots, Tom Brady and the Patriots and Tom Brady. I swear he's trying to join the Pats, but my sister is the one who first recruited him for the Pats. If only they would realize that, too. I think he'd be great there, right? And what a coincidence that he was in-studio in Bristol, oh so close to Massachusetts.

Roxy

AP Photo: Stephan Savoia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home