Monday, January 08, 2007

Not so good

So New York teams didn't fare so well in the playoffs, Dear Roxy, but at least our teams are still there.

I didn't think the Jets were gonna do so well, and they didn't. I did, however, think the Giants would do better. And they did but not good enough. There's always next year.

Peyton Manning and the rest of the Colts showed up, and showed up big! Manning wasn't fabulous but good enough.

Your Pats weren't so bad either. It's only gonna get tougher. Keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us.

Tonight is the big game between Ohio State and Florida State. Do we care? If we did, I guess I could root for our fellow Floridians... but not too hard.

The Yankees have finally traded Randy Johnson back to Arizona. I don't know how I feel about that just yet. I'll keep you posted.

The Yankees decided to keep Miguel Cairo. Good move; he's a good backup.

And can they please keep Bernie for one more year? Please!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home