Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh, so close!

This weekend will be a preview of things to come once the Super Bowl is over. There will be no sports watching until baseball season starts in April. It'll be a boring two months. This of course happens every year, but I still haven't gotten use to it, Dear Roxy.

I guess I better enjoy that Super Bowl game! And hopefully it will be a great one :)
I haven't really paid any attention to SB news but I'm sure that'll change come next week. If you have any, please tell.

Baseball baseball baseball... I heard the Yankees are shopping in China. Weird but true.

They also have reserved #22 for Roger just in case he decides to give the Yankees and a World Series run a try.

I heard your guys signed JD Drew. Whatever.

Have a fabulous weekend.
-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home