Friday, February 09, 2007

In Other News...

It's no longer about the Colts, although I wouldn't mind, Dear Roxy.

The Yankees are going to be hosting the 2008 All-Star Game! It's going to be extra special since it'll be the last year the Yankees will be playing in the House that Ruth Built! It's so sad :( *tear*

I can't wait for baseball season to start... I can just smell it - the grass, the tart, the peanuts and crackerjacks! Yummy :)

Back to football for a minute. What's the deal with you and K-Fed? Out of all people, you stalk K-Fed? You never cease to surprise me, Rox. I mean, your Steve (you know?... the one whose life-size cut-out you have next to your bed) was in town! You could've ran over to the ESPN booth during lunch and you didn't! And you call yourself a fan! Shame on you. LOL K-Fed!

Stunned!

-Criss

Photo: Kathy Willens, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home