Monday, January 29, 2007

Hanging On

I find it hard to believe that you have little interest in the Super Bowl, Dear Criss. Hello? Your stinkin' Peyton's gonna be in town! You gotta be hyped. I'm not stalking hotels with you to find your beloved Colts players. Forget it! Before the Colts won, I was really worried about how I would be able to skip work to try to catch practice or a glimpse of the Pats when they were in town. Oh, it was a beautiful dream.

Anyway, so Doug Mientkiewicz is a Yankee. I can't believe that. I remember two years or so ago feeling kinda bad about the whole Ballgate situation, but NOW! He better relinquish all rights to that final-out ball! I am disgusted to see how he went to the other side.

I do feel an emptiness now without football. I turn on the t.v. on Sun. and no Chris Berman, Steve Young, Terry Bradshaw, Jerome Bettis... Sigh, I guess I'll prepare for Spring Training.

Roxy

Photo: Matthew Stockman, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home