Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mad Season

So I haven't stalked Peyton, but it's just Tuesday afternoon. There's plenty of time for that.
I hear he's in Ft. Lauderdale. I should call in sick tomorrow, Dear Roxy. I mean, you did it yesterday.

The Bears happen to be staying at the Hilton.... so close to me. Why couldn't it be the Colts?!?!?! I would have definitely been staking out the place.
What is the big deal about the Colts arriving yesterday and not A DAY earlier. We're not talking two or three days before the game... geez. Shut it everyone!
You know what's funny though? The curfews set for each team. You gotta be careful with those young, single players and South Beach! LOL. Cracks me up everytime I hear it.
Starting to feel the Super Bowl commotion now. I even watched SportsCenter this morning :D
-Criss
PS. Barbaro was euthanized :(
Photo: AP Mike Conroy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home