Monday, February 05, 2007

Somebody Get the Monkey off His Back

Well, good for you, Dear Criss. You got your ring, Peyton can be happy, and we can look forward to seeing each other in the playoffs next year. Hee, hee. No, really, I'm happy for Dungy. You guys have been trying for a while. Did you hear the suggestion that McNabb go to Chicago if Garcia is the starter in Philly? Whoa, but I think it'll be good forDNabb. I can see him fitting well in Chicago - and maybe even winning it. And I think there's no doubt Garcia will start.

What's not so good was that my only celebrity sighting was not a player or a broadcaster from ESPN or something. No, it was KFed. I'll tell you all about it sometime. It was pretty lame-o. Steve Young's in town, and who do I see...

So Michael Irvin finally makes it into the Hall! Good for him. I don't like him as a Cowboy (no self-respecting Niner fan would like a Cowboy), but I get a kick out of him as a person. He is a character! I'm really happy for him. He's great every Sunday with Berman and the crew. Steve and Michael couldn't be more polar opposite. We need to get Steve back in the studio next to him like previous years. That makes for great ratings.

Wow, this is all about being happy! So I guess it's just baseball from here.

Roxy

AP Photo: Jeff Roberson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home