Monday, February 19, 2007

Status of Golden Boy Image: Shattered - Well, Take 2

So what's it like to have kids?

Well, old chap, it's a lot of responsibility. I love getting away here on the links for a little R & R with the guys.

Although, when you start swinging, you can't help but think about the crying, the diaper changes, the excessive amounts of baby clothes, the dog barking, the toaster burning, the wife yelling...

Did you get spit up in your eye, old chap? Oh, no, I forgot we're out here on the greens. It'll be loads of fun. Look, you're laughing already!
-----
I didn't know, Dear Criss, until my sister yells out, "Did you hear..." just as I read your blog.

Well, yes, imagine breaking that news to Gisele. Are we sure it's his baby? Whoa! What is happening? Mr. Beloved QB?! I don't even have words, but apparently you've got plenty, followed by hysterical laughter.


Photos (black sweater): AP, Marcio Jose Sanchez; Getty Images (cream sweater), Donald Miralle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home