Saturday, February 17, 2007

Marching to the Beat...

Oh, man, Dear Criss. You had to go find a picture. Then you had to buy me a perfume/cream set from Victoria's Secret (I loved it, really, I promise). Next, you're gonna make me babysit your dog that you've re-named "Gisele." What else have you got?

So, I never minded Hardaway, but it's way too much Hardaway in the news. Can we talk about other things like us actually liking the same song or the same anything? So what's the story about Mariano Rivera and his threats to go to the Red Sox if his contract isn't re-negotiated (according to the NY security guard at work)? Did you further investigate that? While it pleases me immensely, I don't want your stinkin' Yankees.

And while I'm glad Schilling should be back in '08, I hope this isn't like a Cher going away tour. But really, I like Schilling so much, I can deal. Maybe Matsuzaka will be at on of my Spring Training games. Listen, Varitek better plan to be at both! He could use the tan!

Roxy

AP Photos: Steven Senne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home