Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Can We All Get Along?!?!

The media is obsessing about the whole Jeter-Rodriguez issue, when in fact, there isn't any! They've said that in a million different ways! Let it go people!

So, they're not as close as they use to be. WOW! What a shocker! Who's remained close to every person they've ever known? Nobody! Don't make me use more exclamation marks, Rox! Stop me!!!

I feel better now that I got that out of my system. I won’t even go on the whole Barry Bonds issue! Cheater!

Baseball is almost here! Everyone is reporting to camp on time except for Manny Ramirez. What a shocker! He does have a valid excuse this time unlike previous occasions… his mom is very ill. Our prayers to her.
Bernie - please, please, please give us one more year! ONE MORE YEAR!!!!

A new report surfaced stating that there was no alcohol or drugs in Lidle’s body at the time of death. That’s a great thing except that it doesn’t make any difference, does it? And the Yankees will wear a black band on their left sleeves for the year in his honor.
-Criss
Photo: Robert F. Bukaty, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home