Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Injuries

So Dwayne Wade opted out of surgery, Dear Roxy. Instead, he'll go to therapy for his shoulder. Hopefully that will sufficient in what has become the "Year of Injuries: Heat Style!" To top it all off, Jason Kapono, the best three-point shooter in the league, is out with an ankle injury! Hopefully Shaq and the rest of the squad will stay healthy.

BTW, I don't think I congratulated either player for winning awards in the All-Star game. CONGRATULATIONS to both. Now go get better!!!

I know this is a little late, but did see how Shaun Livingston from the Clippers dislocated his knee a few weeks back? That was so disgusting! I couldn't stop watching though :p Go figure. Now the guy will be out for 8-12 months! Ouch.

So baseball is upon us. And what better way to welcome it than with my lovely picture... I know you're laughing deep inside.
-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home