Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hot, Hot, Hot

I'm writing this, Dear Criss, before the outcome of tonight's game. I am incredibly hoping for a sweep, but I'm focusing on one game at a time. I am so proud of my boys who really rallied to shut up you crazy fans. I think I must live in NY b/c talk radio was practically crying. Give me a break. And the NY security guard said on Friday, "Stick a fork in them." Oh, it's not over until it's over as 2004 proved. I LOVE OKAJIMA!!! Great work, and 'Tek is coming along nicely. So, come on guys! Make us all proud tonight! You can do it Matsu. And ESPN better give equal dugout time to the Sox, b/c it's been a little Yankee obsessive. Shut down purple lips! And Big Papi better cut it out with the stupid commercials wearing a Yankees hat. I want some Sox spirit 100% of the way. No friends in NY, please.

Roxy

Photo by Elsa, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home