Monday, April 09, 2007

Baseball with a side of Snow


It has been a very eventful week, Dear Roxy. And yes, it's had its ups and downs. I was very glad to see the Lidle family throw the first pitch of the season. Very emotional. Not to mention Murcer on the stands ;(
My Yankees (yes, mine) haven't gotten off to a great start but it's only been 5 days. And yes, this is where I brag about A-Rod and his grand slam. How about it? Wonderful, isn't it?

I was watching yesterday's game and I saw snow falling! WTF?!@#

Snow and baseball - not a perfect match. Did you see Jacobs Field in Cleveland? Insane.

And Hideki Matsui is on the DL!!!! Arrgghhh.

Oh... quick story: Since I'm going to Jersey in June for my cousin's wedding, I decided to check if the Yankees were playing at YS that weekend. Well, they are! And guess who? The Mets! I went to BUY tickets but they're SOLD OUT! Dammit!!!

In other news, Dwayne Wade is back in uniform and I couldn't be happier. But while he's back, James Posey was arreseted on a DUI charge. Oh, man!!!!! The Heat can't seem to get it right but at least they're officially in the playoffs.

-Criss

Photos: Lidle - AP/Kathy Willens. Snow - AP/Tony Dejak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home