Wednesday, May 02, 2007

just keep swimming, just keep swimming...




Sad weekend is right, Dear Roxy. Josh Hancock's death, the second in five years for the Cards, puts a lot of things into perspective. I feel bad for his family, the team and the baseball family. May he rest in peace.

Talking about deaths, Cory Lidle's and his intructor's death was caused by a misjudgment of a U-turn. How the hell do they come up with these things is my question.

Anyway, the Yankees won last night and they won Saturday too. That means we've won 2 out of 3!!! I'm trying to look at the bright side of things. I have to! I mean, the youngster Phil Hughes had a no-hitter going into the 7th, we had a huge lead, and what happens? Oh, yes, a hamstring! That's what happened!!!! Now Hughes is out for 4-6 weeks. WTF?!#%^. Not only that, but we also lost Jeff Karstens on that Saturday game after that line drive. A broken leg!
We need our pitchers!!!! [this is me about to cry]

Wait, did Papelbon allow a run... and eventually a loss? [this is me chuckling]

In other sports, the Heat are out! Damn! And guess who was at the game? Me! I got to rub shoulders with Dan Patrick, PTI's Michael Wilbon and CBS-4's Jim Berry to name a few.
Tell me something good.
-Criss
Photos: Heat: My own. Hancock: AP/Tom Gannam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home