Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It Can Only Get Better (I Hope)


I'm totally going for the Jazz, Dear Criss. It figures you'd pick all the other teams. Poor Nash is getting assaulted at every game; I mean those guys are brutal. I suppose I can semi support the Suns, but I'm all about the Jazz. If only Stockton could've gotten a ring...

So apparently Yankees-loving security guard at work is no longer speaking to me. Listen, I'm loving the fire that's driving these guys. It's crazy. Matsuzaka's warming up, unfortunately Beckett needs a permanent Band-Aid. Lester needs to hurry up! Gotta keep this momentum going. So what if we lost tonight.

So you're going to the Subway Series - NICE!!! I need to hear the stories immediately. Oh, and on a totally separate note - no more GG!!!! AHHHHH!! So Sad.

Roxy

P.S.
I dare not comment on Tom Brady's team tastes. I wouldn't want to offend his Yankees-based fan club. But I invite him to throw out the first pitch in his little Yankees hat. Why not? It lacks taste! He doesn't play for the Dolphins and is spotted wearing a Tigers hat - I mean, this is the fiercest rivalry. Brett Farve can wear an Angels cap, and I really don't think anyone would care. Oh, my gosh, I'm not talking about this anymore.

AP Photo: Elise Amendola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home