Monday, May 14, 2007

Moving Along

The Yankees didn't do that good of a job this weekend, Dear Roxy. They were starting to get it together and now not so much. But this is a new week... let's hope for the best!

I am, however, extremely glad that Matt DeSalvo finally got his first major league win!!! Wooo-hoo!!! After that umpire messed it up for him the last time, Matt came out and did a stellar job. Congrats, Matt. That's just the first of hundreds to come!
I am rooting for the Warriors, Suns, Nets and Bulls, although they did win against the Heat.
I really, really, really like the Suns!

Congrats to the Giants rookie for hitting for the cycle! And that's the only Giant I will be congratulating : Well, maybe I'll congratualte the other one when the moment comes... BUT only with an asterick!
-Criss
PS: Someone got mad at you for not liking Brady and his new favorite team! LOL
Photo: John Froschauer, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home