Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We Miss You, Trot!

BRING HIM BACK! Love the standing o. The man deserves it, and no one can cover that corner like he can at Fenway. WAHHHHH!!

The whole Hill story is really sad. I couldn't believe it. I guess you never can.

I don't want to hear anything about Clemens. Not a peep. And my Jazz? BLOWING IT! I'm so mad. They played a great game this weekend and terrible last night.

Countdown to Red Sox-Yankees at Fenway this weekend, Dear Criss. Varitek just hit a home run and Youkilis is en fuego, as dear Dan Patrick would say. Not to mention Pedroia - it took like 10 swings the other day, but he got it. It's so exciting. NY security guard at work is talking Red Sox - Mets in the World Series. Dunno, too early. I really need satellite t.v. I'd be a NESN junkie.

Roxy

Photo: Matthew J. Lee, Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home