Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hero for Life

For someone who doesn't like country music, it sure is funny for you to be reporting on Dale, Jr., Dear Criss. Pretty soon, you'll make me go to Daytona 500 or Homestead.

Well, make fun of the Schill all you want, but I'll just say, you can't shake off Tek. I'm still proud of him, and you're just being sour grapes about it. Speaking of sour grapes, I know it sounds terrible, but I've been highly amused by the crazy Cubs. The saga continues.

But there are so many nicer players, like our darling Dave Roberts who got multiple standing ovations during his return to Fenway. He was going to make everyone cry in about five more minutes. "To get that ovation, obviously it's never happened to me before," said Roberts. "It shows their appreciation for me and what we did in 2004. It was pretty awesome. It was hard to get back into my at-bat. I couldn't have scripted it any better." (Boston Globe 6/16/07)

COUNTOWN TO THE SOX IN SEATTLE!!!! I can't even imagine! I've been planning my outfit. Gray shirt under blue Sox shirt or white? I have no idea if it's gonna be cold or what, but who cares?!!!!! Wonder where our seats will be. Okay, so I guess Sporting Gals will be on vaca for a while. But the stories we will have!

Roxy

The Return: AP Photo, Steven Senne
The Steal: Boston Globe, Stan Grossfeld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home