Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Better

So we took the series this weekend in Fenway, Dear Roxy. (Just like we did at Yankee Stadium the series before. haha) But I still don't feel like over celebrating, especially when we lose the next night. Why can't we just get a win streak going? Why? It's definitely frustrating.

BTW, thanks for giving a concussion and breaking Doug's wrist, Mike! I'll keep that in mind... Oh, yeah, and for running over Cano! *ucker!!!

OK, just to put it out there! Great play, ARod. I don't mean the game-winning homerun against our hated rivals, but the great "Ha" or "Mine" while walking past the Blue Jays third baseman! Loving it. And who ever argues and says is a Bush league blah blah blah play can go eat blah blah blah. Like someone from ESPN said, if it was some other guy like David Eckstein, no one would have made a big deal about it, but since it's ARod with his $25 million Scarlet letter, sure is a bad play! Suck it! Leave him alone!!!!

In other news, why did I think the Cavs were on the brink of extinction? I got the wrong information from a friend and I never bothered to check... Hmmm. Well, I guess I was completely wrong cuz they are in the Finals!

Can I just say Lebron's game 5 was one for the ages. That guy was unstoppable. He scored his team's last 25 points and 29 of the last 30! Unheard of.

Congrats to Donovan for signing with the Magic. Oh, wait, not anymore? Is he afraid of coaching the big boys? What happened? All of my making fun of David was for nothing?

-Criss

PS: Have I mentioned how much I hate school? Thought so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home