Monday, July 16, 2007

Congrats All Around

It happened almost two weeks ago, but a huge CONGRATS to Roger Clemens in his 350th win!!!!

A big Congrats to the American League for beating the NL in the All-Star game. Congrats to Vlad Guerrero for winning the Homerun Derby and Ichiro for winning the MVP.

I suppose this is the only time when we root for the same team, Dear Roxy.

I really enjoyed the pregame show with the tribute to Willie Mays.

Let's see what the Yankees can do in this second half. We have a lot of ground to cover but I'm hopeful. I have to be!

Congrats to Brasil for beating Argentina in Copa America. I love soccer!

Going back to baseball, can Sheffield shut his mouth already?! Stop bad-mouthing Torre!

Congrats to Federer. I like both players, but I did want Federer to tie that record. That match was intense to say the least.

-Criss

Photo: Ray Stubblebine, Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home