Sunday, July 08, 2007

HAPPY (late) FOURTH

So it's Sunday afternoon, Dear Criss, and the Sox are avoiding a sweep by the Tigers. What's that all about? Are they checking out early before the All-Star Break? At least we swept the don't-call-me-devil Rays. I had the 4th off (oops, HAPPY Late FOURTH), and when I woke up, I thought, I need to check if they're showing the game today. When I remembered again, it was the ninth inning, and they were showing it. ARGGGGG!!

So Nadal lost to Federer. I was rooting for Nadal. I think tennis is more stressful than baseball and football combined. I used to be able to take it, but call it old age, it's too much to bear. I'd rather see the results on SportsCenter. Speaking of, I really dig the little menu on the side of the screen in the morning. You can easily see when your people are up and can brush your teeth or something in the meantime. How long have they been doing that?

The Goo Goo Dolls are coming back, and I know you are so over them. I'm kinda debating it. I don't think I'm much of a concert person. I think I might just enjoy having the CD or seeing artists once. You know who you're coming with me to see, should they ever come here? Barenaked Ladies. Start saving.

Roxy

AP Photo, Winslow Townson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home