Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kason's Rolling

Oh my gosh, Dear Criss, that was the total rah-rah session. Is there anyone you forgot to congratulate? The Beckhams on their new move? The Cruises on their new neighbors?

So Kason Gabbard. A rookie? Nice outing last night. If this guy can keep it up, I can feel okay. But in true Red Sox fashion, after knocking 'em over last night, we’re taking a loss right now. SportsCenter was comparing records with the Royals - is there something to compare? Seriously? I’m too tired to check it out, but… Am I a little nervous? A little. Sooo I think about it more frequently every day. Will the Sox blow it? I’m still holding out. But really, come on. And the White Sox are this weekend. We gotta be consistent, people!

But, in true Criss style, I’d like to say that Pedroia rocks and a 'Tek homerun isn’t too bad either.

Roxy

Photo: Jim Davis, Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home