Friday, July 20, 2007

I totally forgot the whole Beckham coming to "America" congrats thing, Dear Roxy. Especially after I watched him getting introduced to the LA Galaxy. Note to Beckham: Americans say soccer not football.

Here goes nothing:
Congrats, David! Welcome to America!!!

One more thing, I love that ESPN commercial where all the Spaniards are crying/moping because he's leaving and all the Americans are happy because he's coming.

With that said, I have now become a Posh Spice fan - 10 years later. Her show, Victoria Beckham Coming to America, is the funniest thing! I couldn't stop laughing (cracking up) last night. She's too funny! Who would have thought!

So the Yankees lost yesterday, but we are playing good baseball. ARod is 4 homeruns shy of 500! Andy Phillips is playing great. I'm very optimistic.

Have you been watching Who's Now on ESPN? I like it very much although it's a little biased, especially when they put international players there. They'll never win against an American because, face it, Americans don't know Ronaldinho, Beckham (other than now)!

Vick got indicted... what's next? And why can't professional players stay out of trouble? It's not that hard people!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home