Sunday, July 22, 2007

Coming Around Again?

You know, I'm really not as excited as everyone else about Becks and Posh. I mean, definitely good for them and the sport. I guess it is somewhat amusing, and they really are more down to earth than I thought. So my apologies for making my own inner judgements.

Moving on to baseball, Dear Criss, JON LESTER'S BEEN CALLED UP FOR TOMORROW'S GAME!!! AHHH!!!!! I love it. I'm so happy he's recovered well and send him a million good wishes and more good wishes. Is ESPN showing that?! Oh my gosh! Okay chill.

So, what on earth was that dramatic Western movie-like scene that your beloved A-Fraud was re-enacting? The ball hit him, but it really wasn't nearly as bad as other occasions, other people's hits, or even having a catcher's glove slammed in your face. I laughed so hard at his nonsense, I cried. This is why we don't give other players as hard of a time. Someone call Hollywood.

But let's get to better topics like Kason Gabbard. I mean, he looks like Wade Boggs - at least from certain angles. And if he keeps playing like this, I might buy cupcakes for the office. I think things are coming around again, but I can't wait to finish the White Sox series - with positive results, please.

Roxy

P.S. I know you've always secretly and not-so secretly been a fan of Gabe Kaplar. The Boston Globe did a story on him managing in the minors in their Sunday magazine, if you want to check it out. Love and miss Gabe (and Trot and Millar and Billy Mueller and...).

Photos: Boston Globe. Kason, Gabe - Barry Chin; Boggs - Jim Davis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home