Friday, August 03, 2007

Milestones... Still waiting

The truth of the matter is that this waiting game is driving me insane, Dear Roxy. Not to mention Arod's previously 0-17 skid. I suppose his 2 hits on yesterday's game is a good sign.

And what's with ESPN televising all of the Giants game? Oh, the Barry thing :\

Glavine has to wait... again!

The 3 milestones (that didn't happen) would've been fun to watch. Can you imagine if Arod, Bonds and Glavine would've done it in one day?

The Yankees didn't make a lot of noise during the trade deadline. I suppose they like what they have. I would've prefer a trade for a pitcher; middle reliever. I think they need one to make a final run towards the end but hopefully I will be proven wrong.

Hard to imagine but the Yankees are hanging on :)

Don't wanna talk about Gagne or the Celtics... Argh!

Football season is coming! I can't wait for football-filled Sundays.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home