Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stay Focused!

Dear Yankees,

Keep losing. Please. Thanks.

Well, listen up - y'all are still behind, so hold on to your britches, Dear Criss. Lester is pitching tonight, and it's great to say that again. I wish SportsCenter spent an extra second or two on his return to Fenway. Caught last night's game against the Rays, and let me tell ya, Wakefield was en fuego, a la Dan Patrick. The guys gave him run support and all was well. How 'bout Big Papi's grand slam the other day? Nice! So no more Wily Mo. We got this Chris Carter kid. As much as I say I would've been happy with Arroyo, I think I had some frustration with him, so I will not speak at this time. I would, however, have been happy keeping GABBARD. WHY ON EARTH DID WE TRADE FOR GAGNE WHEN GABBARD WAS JUST FINE?! But, I will send some positive Gagne vibes/thoughts his way now, after that venting. Gagne needs to sit in a yoga position and just do some deep breathing while visualizing strikes. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is anyone to touch Mike Lowell (ahem, Theo).

Alright, my friend. Until next time.

And yes, I am looking forward to some football! The American kind!

Roxy

AP Photo, Elise Amendola


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home